Experience the difference at Valley Plastic Surgery & Medi-Spa. Whether you are interested in a non-surgical wrinkle treatment or a plastic surgery procedure, we will make your health, aesthetic results, and satisfaction our top priorities. Discover all that makes Valley Plastic Surgery in Baltimore County, MD unique.Request a Consultation
Her rare combination of impeccable training, keen aesthetic sensibilities, technical skill and precision in plastic surgery sets this Baltimore surgeon apart from the rest.
Alyson Wells, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Patients who choose Dr. Wells appreciate the time she takes to answer all of their questions, down to the tiniest detail. She welcomes the opportunity to discuss breast augmentation with you and to help you feel informed and confident in your decision.
Our mission is to continue as the premier cosmetic plastic surgery practice in the Baltimore and Washington, DC, regions. Toward that end, we are excited about our patient-centered office and state-of-the-art, onsite surgery center.
About Dr. Wells
Alyson Wells, M.D., F.A.C.S., stands out among other plastic surgeons for many reasons. Her wealth of experience, depth of knowledge and breadth of training in 2 separate surgical disciplines – plastic and reconstructive surgery of the entire body and face and otolaryngology–head and neck surgery – enable her to give her patients exceptionally beautiful and natural-looking results. When you consider that Dr. Wells is also a wife and a mother, you understand why she has such a special and insightful perspective on how to help women look and feel their personal best.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Internship, General Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency, Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Miami
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry (with highest honors), University of Tennessee
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Tennessee
- Tennessee Scholars full tuition academic merit scholarship, University of Tennessee
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Award (top 10% of all women medical students nationally), Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
Read Dr. Wells' bio to learn more about her experience.
Our experienced and empathetic medical staff will always be there to support you. Our priorities are your health and well-being, comfort, satisfaction, and providing the most beautiful and natural cosmetic results possible for you. We created our practice with an all about you approach to encompass every aspect of your care and beauty. Services include:
- Facial plastic surgery including facelift and eyelid surgery
- Breast surgery procedures such as breast augmentation and breast reconstruction
- Body procedures including tummy tuck surgery and liposuction
- Medi-spa treatments such as BOTOX® Cosmetic